taking 'Steps' to 2013 miles

Sunday, August 5, 2012

A runner Mom too!!

Whew! This is part of what I have been working at the past several months. (check out the link below)That's right I am officially a 'contributing' photographer for the local news paper!! (did I mention to check out the link below?) I cover the Wilderness Trace 5K Series races. My Awesome daughter competes (don't know where that comes from LOL), and has done quite well if I do say so.

http://www.centralkynews.com/amnews/sports/amn-running-knoxville-family-feels-right-at-home-at-plummer-cross-country-run-20120804,0,7107969.story



 
Here's my baby girl rockin' her 1st place bling from the race. I'm so proud of her and also proud of all my other "runner kids"



It's been a long day due to working a 12 hour shift today so this is it for now ~ later people!!


I'm the MOM
 

No comments:

Post a Comment